The Cabo Experience
Junior SuitePrices are Per Person
$1,687 For 1 Adult $330 Per Extra Night
$1,203 For 2 Adults $199 Per Extra Night
$1,167 For 3 Adults $199 Per Extra Night
$1,151 For 4 Adults $176 Per Extra Night
Super Executive SuitePrices are Per Person
$2,243 For 1 Adult $449 Per Extra Night
$1,503 For 2 Adults $264 Per Extra Night
$1,367 For 3 Adults $230 Per Extra Night
$1,291 For 4 Adults $211 Per Extra Night
Executive SuitePrices are Per Person
$1,983 For 1 Adult $384 Per Extra Night
$1,359 For 2 Adults $228 Per Extra Night
$1,271 For 3 Adults $206 Per Extra Night
$1,231 For 4 Adults $196 Per Extra Night
With over 538 square feet of living space, our luxurious ocean-view Junior Suites feature a fully-equipped kitchenette for convenient in-room dining, plush living area with over-sized chairs facing the ocean, elegant sleeping quarters furnished with one king bed or two queen beds, and a private balcony or terrace with outdoor seating.
Perfect for families or parties of four, our Executive Suites feature over 1088 square feet of living space and spectacular ocean views. Executive Suites include a complete kitchenette, a dining area with table and chairs, a cozy living area with a sofa sleeper, and a private bedroom furnished with a plush king bed or two queens.
Super Executive Suite
Our spacious Super Executive Suites feature spectacular ocean views and a hot tub. These premium accommodations have a fully equipped kitchenette, dining area with table and chairs, a cozy living area with a sofa sleeper, and a private bedroom furnished with a plush king bed or two queens.
Most frequent questions and answers
- Room, tax, All Inclusive Meal and Drinks Plan
- Welcome Sunset Party in the Sky
- 2 Themed Pool Parties with a Live Performance
- Bon Voyage All White Party & Special Performances
- Hotel Accommodations in selected category, suites outfitted with plush furnishings, private balcony, and fully equipped kitchenette.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at any onsite restaurants
- Alcoholic and nonalcoholic International Brands served at the Restaurants and Bars
- All Inclusive privileges are valid at sister properties Pueblo Bonito Sunset including Sky Pool and all Snacks Centers*Pueblo Bonito Rosé** and Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. Guests can use the facilities, restaurants and bars as per the All-Inclusive Program.
- Programmed Hotel Theme Nights.
- Complimentary shuttle between sister resorts and Quivira Golf Club*** (applies for individual transfers, groups transfers not included).
- Selected daily activities organized by the Hotel Team. Schedule changes according to the season.
- Access to OUR Ocean view Fitness Center.
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access in public areas and in guest’s rooms.
- Wake up calls.
- 24-hour Suite Service ($5 USD applies per delivery)
- All Federal and Hotel Local taxes (Taxes are subject to change as per the Mexican Federal Law)
- All gratuities are included.
- The specialty restaurants located onsite and at sister properties are subject to a prevailing surcharge -subject to change- and requires reservations. Group dinners must be organized by “THE CLIENT” assigned coordinator.
- La Frida Restaurant at Pueblo Bonito Sunset –currently $30 usd per person surcharge
- Fellini’s Restaurant at Pueblo Bonito Rose –currently $20 usd per person surcharge
- Steakhouse by Quivira Golf Club -currently $35 usd per person
- A $10 usd service will be added if dinners are for Groups (for example rehearsal dinners) and a set menu must be selected. Maximum capacities for groups will vary depending each restaurant.
- Not included are items purchased at the Deli Bistro, Coffee Shop, Tobacco Shop, Gift Shop & Jewelry Store; (Spa treatments, services or products), Golf or products at Quivira Club, special liquors, laundry and dry cleaning and any other not specified in the All-Inclusive Package.
- Our properties offer premium liquor or upgraded dishes (lobster, lamb to mention some) with a surcharge that is fully visible in our menus and our staff will mention this surcharge before to deliver. It is “THE CLIENT” and its guest’s decision to add these products and services to its individual room folio.
- Check in time is 4:00 P.M. (MST) – Check out time is 12:00 PM. (MST) Every effort will be made to accommodate early arrivals, as rooms become available.
- No refunds apply for unused services.
- Airfare is not included and can be purchased on own or with Liberty Travel.
- Shared transfers between airport and HOTEL are an additional $70.00 per person round trip.
- Travel Protection
- All guests at any resort in Mexico are required upon check in to pay the mandatory environmental fee of approximately $1 USD per room per night. Only major credit cards will be accepted for this fee. No cash will be accepted. This fee can only be paid to the resort directly upon check in and cannot be prepaid